Saturday, January 17, 2009

Registration & Type Of Tournament.

Well, someone have text me this moment about where to register this tournament. And now, I'm just finish up the registration paper. Hehehe... Sorry for the late info, I'm kinda busy with my other works this lately. So here's the info... Just come down and see me to register your name, ok. Insyaallah, I'll be there and If I'm not there, I'll pass the registration paper to my other members or assistants.

REGISTRATION

Date: 21st January 2009 - 29th January 2009
Draw up time: 30th January 2009
Venue: Tudong Saji (Kuala Belait)
Time: 8:00pm - 11:00pm

TYPE & RULES OF TOURNAMENT

Type: 1 on 1 Battles
Laps: 5 Laps / Hit
Hit2: 2 Hits
Tyres: Must a DRIFT TYRES
Track: In Progress.....
** NO USING Dbox**

I hope you all agree and satisfied with this kind of tournament, b'coz from what I think and imagine, it might be fun if having a Battle Drift Tournament than Drift Point Tournament. And from our discussion with the other drifters, we all want to make a Battle Drift Tournament, so that we will know who'll be the winner in the final.

Oh well, I'm talking too much now, I think you all understand right from what I meant (Yeah, hopefully... Hehe...). See you there then...

No comments:

Post a Comment