Sunday, March 8, 2009

Another Plan & Idea~

As promise, I already upload some random picture from the lastnight event. Hope you all enjoy viewing. Another things, I would like to apologise if there's some mistaken or misunderstand during the events. Hope you all guys having fun from the lastnight event and so do I, I also do have fun and have an experience on it. It's our chance to knowing and sharing idea and experience with each others too.

For the next upcoming event, I'll put a poll at the "right side" for you guys to vote, which one you guys prefer, either "Drift Battle Knock-Out" or "Drift Point Time Attack" for upcoming event. When it's already times up, we'll see the final result from it and after that I'll discuss with the organiser for the confirmation. I don't know either it's the best way, but it just a plan. Hopefully it went well though.

*Note*
If you guys, have any idea or comment for this upcoming event, please don't waste it, post your comment on it. Thank you~

No comments:

Post a Comment