Friday, April 10, 2009

Informations & News

I already submit all the list name of the KB R/C Drift t-shirt at the shop today. So what left is, I need a deposit B$10/- per-person for the t-shirt and pass it to me as soon as possible. All I have 27 list of name that really2 want that t-shirt. Out of 27, 13 members have already paid for the deposit. I need your coorperation for it. Tq~

Another good news that I wanna share is... To all KB Drifters, this coming Monday, we are all invited to cuba-try-test our R/C Drift to drifting at the "Dewan Gudang Beras" by *Pihak Belia & Sukan*. The time is, as usual *Drift Time*. So bring all your tools, drift tyres and stuffs there later. If it's *OK* & *CONFIRM*, I will update the news about it and will let you all know.

1 comment:

  1. heeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaa yahoOOOooOOoo.. tpi discbrake ku wahhhhhhhhhh...

    ReplyDelete